Proteus Professional 7.7 SP2 | 68.16 MB
Proteus Professional - software for automated design of electronic
circuits. The package is a system of circuit simulation, based on the
models of electronic components in PSpice. A distinctive feature of the
package Proteus Professional is the possibility of modeling of the
programmable devices: microcontrollers, microprocessors, DSP and others.
Additionally, the package of Proteus Professional is a system design
of printed circuit boards. Proteus Professional can simulate the
following microcontrollers: 8051, ARM7, AVR, Motorola, PIC, Basic
Stamp.[The library contains the components of reference data
Co-simulation of microprocessor software within a mixed mode SPICE simulator.
• Available for PIC, 8051, AVR, HC11, ARM7/LPC2000 and Basic Stamp processors.
• See your code interact with simulated hardware in real-time.
• Interactive peripheral models for displays, keypads, etc.
• Over 8000 analogue and digital device models.
• Extensive single step and debugging facilities including system wide diagnostics.
• Works with popular compilers and assemblers.
Professional schematic capture and PCB design software with automatic component placement, track routing and design validation.
• Includes full feature schematic capture environment.
• Create PCBs automatically or manually from a schematic.
• Extensive support for power planes.
• Outputs to industry standard CADCAM formats.
• Integrated 3D Viewer provides board visualisation during design.
• Interactive SPICE circuit simulator included with all versions.
و إلى هنا اخوانيـ
..ينتهي موضوعنا لهذا اليوم ..
في أمل اللقاء
.إن شاء الله في مواضيع جديدة ..
والسلام عليكم و رحمة الله